Buying a server though a referal.

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Slaughtlander
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Buying a server though a referal.

Post by Slaughtlander »

Hey, my friend showed me this website last night, I really had no time to check it out because I was soo tired. I just need to say, I am VERY impressed with how your servers, and customer support seem. I am going to be buying a server within the next few days, and I was wondering, because my friend told me that if I used his referal link, I would also get a referal point which I could put to use for 2 extra slots on my server. Is this true? If so WOW! You guys are GREAT and I look forward to hosting my server with you!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Buying a server though a referal.

Post by Edge100x »

Thank you :).

If you enter a friend's identifier into the referrer field when you order your server, he'd be given the referral credit that he could use to increase his player's slot count by two.
BnD|Sleeper
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by BnD|Sleeper »

Your friend is just trying to get himself another 2 slots while you get nothing. You only get something when someone refers YOU. Sprint is one of the only companies I know that a referral results in BOTH parties being rewarded.

So if you entered my referral ID which is bnd, I would get a referral point towards another 2 slots or other 'upgrades' like 24 times/day stats update, high CPU priority, etc. but you would get nothing from it. You can refer anyone you want but be aware it will do nothing unless someone refers YOU.

Sleeper
http://www.BnDClan.com

WC3:FT CS 1.6: wc3.bndclan.com:27015 or 64.94.101.52:27015)

http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... ferrer=bnd
Slaughtlander
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Slaughtlander »

BnD|Sleeper wrote:Your friend is just trying to get himself another 2 slots while you get nothing. You only get something when someone refers YOU. Sprint is one of the only companies I know that a referral results in BOTH parties being rewarded.

So if you entered my referral ID which is bnd, I would get a referral point towards another 2 slots or other 'upgrades' like 24 times/day stats update, high CPU priority, etc. but you would get nothing from it. You can refer anyone you want but be aware it will do nothing unless someone refers YOU.

Sleeper
Thanks, I kinda figured it was BS anyway... oh well, I got my server and it is GREAT!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I should add here that we do have plans to implement a referral system that gives bonuses to both the referrer and referred person. I do not yet have an ETA on this.