gameME and HLStats

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
tarik
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

gameME and HLStats

Post by tarik »

So what exactly is the difference between the two?

I was taking a look and trying to compare them, but I see no reason for why anyone should pay for gameME.

Is it just easier to use? Because HLStats definitely does work and does provide basically the exact same things as gameME.

What do you guys think?
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: gameME and HLStats

Post by FAST »

I used HLstats for a while but recently switched to gameme.

They are both really identical but gameme has extra settings/plugins that comes with it.

Like enforcing vac bans from a previous game, more stats option available in game etc..

If you are hosting with NFO they still charge you 2 dollars something for the hosting unless you have room to host somewhere else.

Gameme is expensive for 1 server but for multiple servers it is actually cheaper because it costs 5 dollars your first service but only one dollar after your second, third, fourth and so on.

I didn't mind HLstats but I already have gameme stats for BF4 and wanted all my service to be on a single page.

In the end, it's just a preference.
tarik
New to forums
New to forums

Re: gameME and HLStats

Post by tarik »

FAST wrote:I used HLstats for a while but recently switched to gameme.

They are both really identical but gameme has extra settings/plugins that comes with it.

Like enforcing vac bans from a previous game, more stats option available in game etc..

If you are hosting with NFO they still charge you 2 dollars something for the hosting unless you have room to host somewhere else.

Gameme is expensive for 1 server but for multiple servers it is actually cheaper because it costs 5 dollars your first service but only one dollar after your second, third, fourth and so on.

I didn't mind HLstats but I already have gameme stats for BF4 and wanted all my service to be on a single page.

In the end, it's just a preference.
Interesting. I might switch to gameME, it's tempting but I don't know why still... lmao.