Daily DDoS Attacks... [at another provider]

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Daily DDoS Attacks... [at another provider]

Post by soja »

It really doesn't matter if you know who they are. Any evidence short of a recording of them executing the attack will likely be useless, and they are probably using public proxy servers to execute the attacks, and using compromised machines to send the packets to the NTP servers.
Not a NFO employee
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

CS:GO attacks have definitely spiked in recent days, and I don't know why. The NTP ones are actually the easiest to deal with, since they're easy to block; it's the spoofed connection packets, and similar, that are the most vexing.
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

I am assumming, it is someone who is running CS:GO Idle servers. Since they are attacking my Idle Servers, and the amount of power im getting hit with is decent, and costly. So they have to have a motive. The only motive I can think of, is they're running other popular CSGO Idle servers, and they want to empty out my idle servers to gain them more players/population. So what it boils down to is, who is running popular CS:GO Idle Servers, and not going offline or being DDoS'd?

After looking at gametracker, it seems that the Biggest/MostPopulated CSGO Idle servers staying online is OGaming.net, ClanVPP, and some random German & UK Idles. So more than likely, it's one of them 3. I've spoken with ClanVPP/whourdaddy for like 2 weeks now, and it doesn't appear to be him. As supposedly he is being DDoS'd offline constantly.
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

There is also VERY.INSATIABLE. with like a billion idle servers too.. and NextLevelGaming.