iOS app for server control

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Bryantdl7
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

iOS app for server control

Post by Bryantdl7 »

If you guys made a iOS app you would set NFO servers into a completely new level for game server hosts, nobody else has an app to monitor their servers and my opinion is if you got a mobile app popularity would go up. Plus I would love to not have to pinch to zoom in when I'm out and need to do a task on my server.

Just my 2 ¢

rymax99
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: iOS app for server control

Post by rymax99 »

I've never had to visit the control panel from my phone, but I can see where you're coming from. My guess is that for the near future, this isn't really viable from a implementation perspective, but I could be wrong.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

A mobile app has been suggested before. It is not something that is immediately on our radar, but we know some customers would like to see one.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Bryantdl7
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Bryantdl7 »

kraze wrote:A mobile app has been suggested before. It is not something that is immediately on our radar, but we know some customers would like to see one.
I think it would be a great chance to completely throw competition a step behind, NFO is already the best host, now if you add mobile server management? That's some serious bragging rights.

*NFO the only server host with mobile server monitoring capabilities* or something like that :wink: