Would like to see more east coast locations

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
technut74
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Would like to see more east coast locations

Post by technut74 »

Nfo only has two locations on the east coast....Would love to see more location added, Virginia, New Jersey or even Boston. East coast could definitely use one or two more locations
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Would like to see more east coast locations

Post by soja »

technut74 wrote:Nfo only has two locations on the east coast....Would love to see more location added, Virginia, New Jersey or even Boston. East coast could definitely use one or two more locations
All of those locations generally have <30ms to NY or Chicago.
Not a NFO employee
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

All of those areas are very close to New York and it likely wouldn't be beneficial to open locations there, the difference would be very minimal but the cost would be quite high.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Jersey and New York = same. Virginia and Atlanta = virtually the same.

Not for nothing, but your request would fall on the almost unreasonable side. The power that NFO has back boned in New York and Atlanta is more than enough for anyone on the east coast. If anything, I would love to see the premium bandwidth that other locations have, like 50GBPS. Though that will probably not happen anytime soon.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If we were to add another east coast location, the only one that I'd really consider would be Miamia. That would solely be for the benefit of South American/Caribbean clients. I have held off on it because there just hasn't been enough demand.

Previously we had a Washington, D.C. location. We shut it down because it was costly and unpopular. Most clients went with NYC, instead, and we're just as happy there.