dns

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
WildfireNFO
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

dns

Post by WildfireNFO »

hey,i was recently playing on bo2 on 360 and i had the nfo connected and it randomly diconnected me no lag or anything just took me offline, so i tried reconnecting and i couldnt, and it said my interenet was the problem, so i took the nfo and tried my wifi and it worked and i tried putting the nfo back on and it still didnt work, so i tried going to nfo servers to ask you guys for help, and it just didnt connect something wrong with my dns, so i flushed my dns and it worked again and i tried connecting to the nfo and it stopped working, so i discconected the nfo and still wouldnt work, soo i flushed my dns again and repeated the proccess and still the same result, so i flushed my dns again and now im messaging you, because when ever i connect to the nfo it messes up my dns, i was hoping you could help. thanks

when i try use a website whilst connected to nfo it says bad config. how do i fix my problems?
stickz

Re: dns

Post by stickz »

Were you using Google's DNS servers as recommended? They were having problems again today.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: dns

Post by Edge100x »

Google didn't have any overall outages of its DNS services, and I didn't hear complaints from our customers. Google uses unicast and many servers are involved, however. It is possible that certain servers had problems, or specific providers had routing problems to one or more of them.