This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Ingrid
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Post by Ingrid »

Hello, (Sry i have a bad english)

Im new here on october 3 I Try to make my first purchase with your company for a small vps when i trying to pay with my paypal i receive errors "Your payment failed and your subscription has not been started." i start a ticket on help Some time later I was answered "It appears that there is something preventing ordering. I will send this over to our CEO so he can investigate this." i answered "how long it might take to resolve this?" The next day I receive this response "You are blocked due to the extreme risk communicated to us by our 3rd party risk estimator for one of your duplicate accounts. You will need to choose another host at this time." im new here i was trying your services and i was blocked I do not know why reason cuz its my first time and account here ... I've heard that this is one of the best companies Now I want to get my first service with you but im still receive errors how i can use your services...

I hope you can solve my problem thanks
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: locked

Post by Edge100x »

We would not be able to discuss your individual circumstances publicly.
Ingrid
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Ingrid »

and Then how can I solve this problem I believe that if I open another ticket I will never be answered?

Thanks
Ingrid
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Ingrid »

hey Edge100x any help ? i already open ticket but CEO says im still blocked... but my question is why iam blocked?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Again, we can't discuss individual risk profiles publicly.

If you are blocked and we told you that you will not be unblocked, then you will need to choose another host.
acanais70
New to forums
New to forums

Post by acanais70 »

Ingrid wrote:Hello, (Sry i have a bad english)

Im new here on october 3 I Try to make my first purchase with your company for a small vps when i trying to pay with my paypal i receive errors "Your payment failed and your subscription has not been started." i start a ticket on help Some time later I was answered "It appears that there is something preventing ordering. I will send this over to our CEO so he can investigate this." i answered mutuelles Entreprise "how long it might take to resolve this?" The next day I receive this response "You are blocked due to the extreme risk communicated to us by our 3rd party risk estimator for one of your duplicate accounts. You will need to choose another host at this time." im new here i was trying your services and i was blocked I do not know why reason cuz its my first time and account here ... I've heard that this is one of the best companies Now I want to get my first service with you but im still receive errors how i can use your services...

I hope you can solve my problem thanks
You may need to check with Paypal. Either your account has not been activated, or it is blocked by paypal administrators because of a suspicious transaction.