NFO Hosting BO3 Servers?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: NFO Hosting BO3 Servers?

Post by Edge100x »

I attempted to add it today. Unfortunately, it looks like a non-starter, because the server isn't responding to direct queries. Servers need to respond to queries in our system so that we can monitor them.

I'll try to find some time for further testing. It's possible that it uses an exotic query format (I tested all current known query protocols, including CoD* and Steam).
BBWallinator
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BBWallinator »

Edge100x wrote:I attempted to add it today. Unfortunately, it looks like a non-starter, because the server isn't responding to direct queries. Servers need to respond to queries in our system so that we can monitor them.

I'll try to find some time for further testing. It's possible that it uses an exotic query format (I tested all current known query protocols, including CoD* and Steam).
Thanks For the Effort..
I would like to keep everything at NFO and not spread between 2 different providers

Regards,

Wall
BBWallinator
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BBWallinator »

BBWallinator wrote:
Edge100x wrote:I attempted to add it today. Unfortunately, it looks like a non-starter, because the server isn't responding to direct queries. Servers need to respond to queries in our system so that we can monitor them.

Thanks For the Effort..
I would like to keep everything at NFO and not spread between 2 different providers

Regards,

Wall
Unfortunately we will be going to a different provider for this server only for now. Maybe when you get this running we will switch it.

Wall
C45P3R
New to forums
New to forums

Post by C45P3R »

Any news on when/ if you will support Black Ops 3 Servers?
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

C45P3R wrote:Any news on when/ if you will support Black Ops 3 Servers?

This has not changed as far as the servers go, so I would not think it has changed for NFO. The servers are still technically *beta* so that may change in the future, but knowing the devs, I would not hold my breath. :roll: