NFO Hosting BO3 Servers?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
FF Major FAIL
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: NFO Hosting BO3 Servers?

Post by FF Major FAIL »

C45P3R wrote:
Edge100x wrote:We appreciate the input here. Please do keep it professional, though!

If BO3 does not support IP binding, it may not be possible to add it yet, but we'll still take a look when we can. The description of its other functionality is in line with previous CoD-engine games.
Black Ops 3 does support IP and port binding...net_port and net_ip both work...
...Fingers Crossed... 8)
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

BBWallinator wrote: Yes TTT we are asking our provider not you. We were respectful .. you were not.

Wall
I was actually quite respectful and offered you exceptional advice, for free! Unfortunately you seem to be a part of the self entitlement mentality that think people should just do for them because they want it. I am here to tell you, you are owed nothing and entitled to nothing. I have been hosting servers probably longer than you have been breathing air. Been hosting with NFO for many years now. Spend well over $400 a month to host here, BECAUSE I am happy. Since I am well aware of their hosting requirements, I can actually, in fact offer my opinion, which has far more value than your need to be coddled. As I have been hosting BO3 servers longer than YOU or even NFO have, I can offer my feedback on these servers as well. Especially since it is running on NFO hardware.
FF Major FAIL wrote: Does this middle finger make me look fat?
No. Your fat makes you look fat.

I have been quite nice in advising you guys on this game and THE best course of action to get a server online. You want to run your own empty BO3 server? Order a VDS and set one up. It will happen much more quickly than waiting for NFO to host. NFO hosting is not going to be an option for you 2 at this time. Period.
C45P3R wrote:Black Ops 3 does support IP and port binding...net_port and net_ip both work...
I can confirm as of this post, IP binding still does not work. I just tried it again, server will not go online if you bind the IP. Port binding does work. I have already reported this bug to pc_dev.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

I take that back, IP binding is working now. Didn't seem to work with one of my IPs but did with the other. Odd. Just need to set it on the command line. Default port is 27017 if you do not define it.
FF Major FAIL
New to forums
New to forums

Post by FF Major FAIL »

TacTicToe wrote:
BBWallinator wrote: Yes TTT we are asking our provider not you. We were respectful .. you were not.

Wall
I was actually quite respectful and offered you exceptional advice, for free! Unfortunately you seem to be a part of the self entitlement mentality that think people should just do for them because they want it. I am here to tell you, you are owed nothing and entitled to nothing. I have been hosting servers probably longer than you have been breathing air. Been hosting with NFO for many years now. Spend well over $400 a month to host here, BECAUSE I am happy. Since I am well aware of their hosting requirements, I can actually, in fact offer my opinion, which has far more value than your need to be coddled. As I have been hosting BO3 servers longer than YOU or even NFO have, I can offer my feedback on these servers as well. Especially since it is running on NFO hardware.
FF Major FAIL wrote: Does this middle finger make me look fat?
No. Your fat makes you look fat.

I have been quite nice in advising you guys on this game and THE best course of action to get a server online. You want to run your own empty BO3 server? Order a VDS and set one up. It will happen much more quickly than waiting for NFO to host. NFO hosting is not going to be an option for you 2 at this time. Period.
C45P3R wrote:Black Ops 3 does support IP and port binding...net_port and net_ip both work...
I can confirm as of this post, IP binding still does not work. I just tried it again, server will not go online if you bind the IP. Port binding does work. I have already reported this bug to pc_dev.
Sigh... Just hitting on a few moot points...
-You got into this thread for what reason? To offer valuable information?... I think not...
-I did, however, notice how quickly you posted your server and clan information out there...Troll much?
-Also noticed they were all but empty... hmmm... wonder why?
-Wow... you've been hosting servers since the 1960's... Very impressive...(wait)...
-As you are not a spokes person for NFO, you shouldn't get your feelings hurt so quickly when we don't jump on your advice, which, I can assure you, we will not. (offers tissue)
-We did not ask for your "advice", as I'm sure you will agree if you read the entire thread carefully, what actually happened, was,
-you chimed in, didn't like the response you got, and well, you know the rest... We don't owe you anything either, including taking your "advice"... (offers another tissue)
-I really doubt your happy with anything...ever...
-Just because YOUR servers are empty, doesn't mean ours will be...
-If NFO hosting servers isn't an option, then so be it. That will be for NFO to answer, NOT you... And, FYI... if it was, or ever does become, up to you... we will be looking elsewhere.

-Silly boy, I know my middle finger doesn't make me look fat, but I'm glad you got the point... I was worried it slipped past you there for a minute.

--BTW... your opinion isn't worth more than a good coddling to me... (just for future reference)...

Oh, and also for future reference... Please refrain from responding in any of my further threads. I can assure you, ANY question I may have, is NOT directed in any form or fashion to you.
And your input is not needed, nor wanted. (out of tissues, sorry)

Thank you.
Xeromez
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Xeromez »

I was actually quite respectful and offered you exceptional advice, for free!
- All this means is that your a condescending ass.

Unfortunately you seem to be a part of the self entitlement mentality that think people should just do for them because they want it. I am here to tell you, you are owed nothing and entitled to nothing.
- How is someone willing to pay for a service that of the self entitled? Please read up on what an entitlement is. I can assure you, those who are looking for them do not want to pay for them.

I have been hosting servers probably longer than you have been breathing air. Been hosting with NFO for many years now. Spend well over $400 a month to host here, BECAUSE I am happy.
- Congratulations on hosting servers since before we were able to put a man on the moon. That must have been some server room you used to host. And additional congratulations on your spending $400 a month with NFO. They must be proud of you.

Since I am well aware of their hosting requirements, I can actually, in fact offer my opinion, which has far more value than your need to be coddled. As I have been hosting BO3 servers longer than YOU or even NFO have, I can offer my feedback on these servers as well. Especially since it is running on NFO hardware.
-More proof that your a condescending ass. Thank you for confirming it as I was not 100 percent sure until this point in the thread.

Please take your tall tales of intelligence, skill and knowledge back upstairs from the basement and impress your Grandma. I am sure she would love to see you eat dinner with the rest of the family.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Please try to keep things somewhat professional and on topic.
TimeX
FF Major FAIL
New to forums
New to forums

Post by FF Major FAIL »

C45P3R wrote:
Edge100x wrote:We appreciate the input here. Please do keep it professional, though!

If BO3 does not support IP binding, it may not be possible to add it yet, but we'll still take a look when we can. The description of its other functionality is in line with previous CoD-engine games.
Still sounds promising to me...
Fingers still crossed. Thx
BBWallinator
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BBWallinator »

FF Major FAIL wrote:
C45P3R wrote:

Still sounds promising to me...
Fingers still crossed. Thx
NFO...

Any word on this?

Regards,

Wall
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Wall, I have not had time to look at it in depth yet.
BBWallinator
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BBWallinator »

Edge100x wrote:Wall, I have not had time to look at it in depth yet.
No Worries.

As long as its on your radar.

Thanks

Wall
BBWallinator
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BBWallinator »

Its been awhile.. quite some time actually...

Is this going to be looked at?

Regards,

Wall
MasterSeal
A regular
A regular

Post by MasterSeal »

TTT condescending, arrogant and non-professional? I'm shocked! 8O

I agree that non-ranked servers that IW screwed us over with starting in MW3 (COD8) days and now continued to do so are a waste of time regardless
of featuers or lack thereof.

D
Relax, Reflect, RELOAD!
Public Teamspeak: ts.OutCastSnipers.com

Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

BBWallinator, I appreciate the reminder. We haven't been hearing much demand and I have been focusing on some other things, but it is still planned.
BBWallinator
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BBWallinator »

Edge100x wrote:BBWallinator, I appreciate the reminder. We haven't been hearing much demand and I have been focusing on some other things, but it is still planned.
Any Word on this?

I would sooner NOT get it at gameservers.

Wall
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

We have 2 full NFO dedi boxes, one in Atlanta and the other in Chicago. Would you like to host one off our box?

Would be nice to see the dedis being utilized more. Currently we have 3 online and they see zero traffic. They were played back when the software was first released, then flat line...

I feel you about GS. KILLS ME I am forced to host our Black Ops servers there. :twisted: Nothing but lag and crashes and tickets that takes days to be responded to. They don't even have a way to catch a crashed server and restart it!