FIX MY SERVER.

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
snp0211
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

FIX MY SERVER.

Post by snp0211 »

Hello

I have 4 server here are the ip's listed below.

I am able to access control panel but all my server are down. i need help with server to be live and running. I have performed Action as reinstall os and also attaching print screen of tracert in which its dropping connections. May be if you can help me Reinstall server and get us live again with same backup would be helpful.
Attachments
ip- 144.jpg
ip 138.jpg
ip 59.jpg
ip 54.jpg
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: FIX MY SERVER.

Post by hiimcody1 »

You are posting on our community support forum and appear to be providing very little info as to what the problem actually is.

Looking at your traceroutes you posted, you have a custom RDNS set. This indicates that you are likely on an Unmanaged VDS which NFO wouldn't have backups for, you'd need to restore your own backups. One traceroute shows a lost packet, indicating that your personal connection could potentially be overloaded.

You noted that you reinstalled the operating system, this would have erased anything on it so you should be able to start fresh and get things running. With an Unmanaged service, you would need to configure anything on it yourself. For Managed services, NFO can set that up for you however.
snp0211
New to forums
New to forums

Post by snp0211 »

Yes i reinstalled the OS as my account was compromised few days ago so as far i understood fresh set up will get my all server running again as normal ? is that's correct ? If yes i would like to get my servers back online with fresh setup. I'm ok Losing my data. can you please have all my server live ?

Thanks
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

snp0211 wrote:Yes i reinstalled the OS as my account was compromised few days ago so as far i understood fresh set up will get my all server running again as normal ? if that's correct ? If yes i would like to get my servers back online with fresh setup. I'm ok Losing my data. can you please have all my server live ?

Thanks
With an Unmanaged VDS, you'd need to set it up on your own. The reinstall would have wiped the VDS clean and set it back to default with no servers on it. If you had someone set this up for you in the past, you'd want to speak with them again. Someone at NFO would not have configured it as the service is Unmanaged.
snp0211
New to forums
New to forums

Post by snp0211 »

ok, Sound good. any possible way i could get managed VDS from NFO So in future i would get easy support for the same.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

snp0211 wrote:ok, Sound good. any possible way i could get managed VDS from NFO So in future i would get easy support for the same.
You can switch to a Managed VDS using the Server Control tab of your panel as long as you meet the minimum specs required for Managed.

A Managed VDS must be at least a 4-core offering.
snp0211
New to forums
New to forums

Post by snp0211 »

I'm Really New to this so do i have to Reinstall the OS to "Managed Linux Server Game" Then it will be Mannaged VDS ? After this step will you guys help me to get my server live ? Control panel is so hard to understand to me.

Thanks
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Which game are you hosting? It can make a difference on the OS you select.

Managed worked a bit different than you may expect. We explain the differences here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4559
TimeX