someone help please :)

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
jamescolley9
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

someone help please :)

Post by jamescolley9 »

what's up everyone, i purchased an nfoserver a month ago and got a friend of mine to help me set it up and he kinda backstabbed me and i no longer wanna have anything to do with him, anyways earlier a support member told me i should install a new OS and i did so and now my openvpn is all dicked and i can't connect to my nfo and i need to reconnect asap i tried following the guides but im clearly to stupid.. would someone be able to go on discord or skype with me and walk me through it? it'd mean a lot and be hella helpful please get back to me..

thanks in advance, james
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: someone help please :)

Post by Vanderburg »

OpenVPN won't work right after you reinstall the OS, because it's not installed by default. I'm not sure what you mean by "connect to my nfo". Does this mean you aren't able to connect with OpenVPN (Which is normal), or that you aren't able to connect with RDP/SSH? If it's the former, you'd need to install OpenVPN on the server. If it's the latter, I'd recommend trying to connect to the VNC console in your VDS control panel to make sure it's running normally. If not, you should take note of any errors there, and paste them here for us to see.