What happened last night?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
srtbull
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

What happened last night?

Post by srtbull »

I was conducting business as usual last night, when my box went down, unexpectedly. Fortunately for me, it came back up moments later, without a reboot. I didn't have to do anything. It was like it froze, then unfroze. It was nice. However, moments later, it happened again, but went down for much, much longer. In fact, I don't know how long it was down for as I got tired of waiting and went to bed.
I checked on it this morning, and it would seem as though everything is okay again. Which I am happy about.
Everything is okay now. So I guess I'm just looking to find out what happened.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: What happened last night?

Post by hiimcody1 »

srtbull wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:14 pm I was conducting business as usual last night, when my box went down, unexpectedly. Fortunately for me, it came back up moments later, without a reboot. I didn't have to do anything. It was like it froze, then unfroze. It was nice. However, moments later, it happened again, but went down for much, much longer. In fact, I don't know how long it was down for as I got tired of waiting and went to bed.
I checked on it this morning, and it would seem as though everything is okay again. Which I am happy about.
Everything is okay now. So I guess I'm just looking to find out what happened.
Please contact us using the Help! tab on your NFO Control Panel and we can investigate for you.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: What happened last night?

Post by Edge100x »

Strictly from your description, the most likely culprit would be maintenance somewhere in the path between your client and the service. But, please do contact us so that we can explore more directly and specifically.