Adding COD4 mods to my new server

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
JokerPHT
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Adding COD4 mods to my new server

Post by JokerPHT »

Hopefully this is NOT redundant, I've already posed this question in another place with NFO.

I am new to NFO servers. I previously had 3 servers with another server host that used TCAdmin control panel. I liked the options with the TCAdmin control panel because I could easily load change and modify my mods. I started with NFO with 1 server to see if these options were available with your control panel. If so, I plan on adding another server. Could you direct me to the an explanation on how to add mods to my new server or send me the information/instructions to do so. I am using FileZilla and have already set it up and loaded the mods but haven't got it working yet. I downloaded the Modern Warfare mod that came loaded on the server for comparison but was unable to see where I am missing a file or setting to enable my mods to work. I am really looking forward to getting my mods up and running on my server so I can order another. Thanks for your help with this !
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Adding COD4 mods to my new server

Post by Vanderburg »

After you upload the mod to the mods folder of your game server, you should see a new folder option on the Server Control tab of your game server control panel. This will let you select a particular mod.
JokerPHT
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Adding COD4 mods to my new server

Post by JokerPHT »

Mods loaded and they show up on the tab like you describe. But as I stated, the mod does not fully load all configs nor custom maps and rcon does not recognize a mod running on the server.