HELP!!!!

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
caimenray
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

HELP!!!!

Post by caimenray »

So i emailed this to the support team and they werent much help will someone please help?

Hello my name is caimen and i have quite a few questions. Im very unknowledgeable when it comes to this stuff so bear with me. Okay so right now i am on a vpn from ur website on my computer using softether vpn. I am taking this connection via wifi from my router to my computer and pushing it to my xbox via ethernet from pc to xbox. First of all what i want to do is know if their is a way to fix the awful lag? I lag so bad and im 99% sure its because of the wifi connection my pc is on, would it fix it if i ran ethernet from pc to router and pc to xbox and how would i do that if so? Also if this wont fix it i think its because the server im connected to is in NY and i live in KY. Is there a different server i could connect to to minimize lag or do both of these things? Like idek what to buy on ur website to do what i am currently doing as my friend set it ALL up. And also how hard what it be to do something like you guys do by myself be honest is there a way to like build a server myself and make my own private vpn for high ddos protection? That would be ideal obviously u guys do it so it is definately a thing just i want to do it on a much smaller scale. How should i go about that?
b1ndm4n
New to forums
New to forums

Re: HELP!!!!

Post by b1ndm4n »

Using any VPN will cause lots of lag, especially if you are far away from the provider and if your internet itself isnt great