NFO tech support

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
JokerPHT
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO tech support

Post by JokerPHT »

Does NFO have tech support ? If I have problems with my server does NFO have staff that will help sort my issues out ? Well, I have tried a few times and am always referred to the forums for assistance. I pay for server hosting but am told to look elsewhere for solutions. There are several server hosting companies available, what sets one above others is the help and support that is available when things aren't working out. Apparently, there is some big secret I'm not privy to. Yes, I'm disappointed as hell !
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: NFO tech support

Post by Edge100x »

We offer excellent direct support here that goes beyond most companies. We fully support our network, hardware, and bandwidth, provide solid assistance with game servers in our standalone and managed systems (including assisting with popular plugins), and fully support any issues seen with our voice server offerings.

With "unmanaged" offerings, including unmanaged VDSes and unmanaged full machines, we do not provide direct support for software running inside the OS, as that is fundamentally what "unmanaged" means. We do provide what assistance we can through our forum at viewforum.php?f=44, where other customers can also chip in, and where our answers can be helpful to the larger community. We will not be able to assist with all software topics because there is such a wide range of applications available and we do not have knowledge or training with all of them. Usually, the developer of each application will have its own forum and/or other support mechanisms that will be a good place to go.