Help

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
MAyhem
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Help

Post by MAyhem »

hey i just mada a request for a server. Hwne i went to the link to pay for it though it said i needed zip code and state. Seeing how i live in Canada i have neither. I have a credit card so no problems there. Just wondering if there was some way i get a priv server without filling in that stuff.
MAyhem
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

That's more of a paypal question, so I can't give you a definite answer on it. I know that we have Canadian customers who have had no problems with Paypal, however. Did you try leaving it blank?
MAyhem
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MAyhem »

ya i did and i kept sending me back to the page with those 2 things blank so im not to sure what to do.
MAyhem
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

All I can tell you is you'll have to ask the paypal people because I have no idea :(
Kamikazee
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Kamikazee »

Well, I'm a friend of Mayhems and I was wondering if I could pay by check, or money order, preferably check. Thats all....If I could I will set up my own server so mayhem doesn't have to go through paypal.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yes, we can arrange a money order transaction. We do require payments of two months or more at a time for them, however, and it costs us 2.99 to cash Canadian checks so we'll have to add that as well.

E-mail us at rentals@nuclearfallout.net and we can work out the details.
MAyhem
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MAyhem »

kami lives in california. He doesnt have a credit card. Where should i contact paypal at so i can just pay by credit card. Thanx for your help so far
MAyhem
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Paypal's 888 number is: 1.888.221.1161
MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

Hey i read your post and here is what you need to do sgin up, frist off yuo where using the US sgin up form(until i looked i wasn't aware there was a differance but there here is :) ) the link for the international sing up page page is below. Have fun.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... l-register

:P