Payment Options Question

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Slyder
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Payment Options Question

Post by Slyder »

Hello.

I thought I would post here instead of emailing because I might get the chance of a faster reply.

Your payment options do not include c2it or just Credit Card billing through Paysystems.

I do not trust Paypal and will not trust them because I have heard horror stories of zero technical support and help from them. I also do not want to send money order because what if I didnt get the product?

Would it be possible for you as a merchant to set up a C2it account or paysystems for some of us that do not want to use those other two options at the moment.

I understand it would be a hassle and you may not side with me on my paranoia, but as a potential customer I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Slyder
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

I'll check into it, but I think that any new setup is going to require some time. I can understand your fears concerning not getting the product after you send a check, but have you looked at the number of servers that we run? And have you checked these forums for anything regarding our not providing servers that are paid for? We take pride in have a good reputation, so I'm telling you that if we receive payment the server goes up within 24 hours of receipt. And the checks don't get deposited till after the trial period is up so that we can return them if for any reason you are not satisfied.
Slyder
New to forums
New to forums

Yes...

Post by Slyder »

c2it only requires either a bank account or credit card to make an account to receive money.

Im sure this bussines has either. Well thank you anyways.

Have a wondeful day. :wink:

Slyder
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Unfortunately I've also heard quite a few horror stories about c2it ;). I would suspect that most online payment options have associated horror stories.
MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

Lol Edge the backstaber ;)