NFo StoryBook...How did you get to NFo?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Kenny G Loggins
New to forums
New to forums

Re: NFo StoryBook...How did you get to NFo?

Post by Kenny G Loggins » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 pm

My first server with you guys was a cs 1.6 one I believe..some 10 years ago if that sounds right. You all have always had amazing servers and have allowed me to say, "It's not the server, it is you." I haven't been loyal throughout the years I admit, but all my other adventures have been short lived and lead me crawling back to you wondering why I ever left. Your responsive tech support for amateurs like me has been extremely helpful over the years. Thanks for good service, if you guys are playing BF4 come check me out at PooPshooters!! lol:P

MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MTLMortis » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 am

Used to be with Art of War Central but they aren't running BF4 server as yet, so looked around and signed up here.

~MTLMortis

mattsayshi
New to forums
New to forums

Re:

Post by mattsayshi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 am

Juice wrote:There was once a man named juice. His old server sucked. He moved to nucleafallout. Now his ping is just as low as his bank account =P
:lol:

Anyways I found nuclear fallout from some buddies of mine who insisted that I made a good TTT server after the old community I was in died. It has been pretty good for now and I hope that I can get donations in before my bank account goes as low as my ping lol.

barhund
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by barhund » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

I've been playing online since the hayday of Diablo (1), and Starcraft (1) came out back in 1995. Over the past 2 decades I've played competition Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, 2, CS:S. When I was a kid there was always 1 server provider that seemed to stand out from the crowd with quality servers. That was NFO. As I got older I started dabbling in hosting and hopped around a little bit. I always seem to come back to NFO because of the quality support that I've received as a customer and gamer.

My only wish was that I could host MORE games titles on my NFO VDS.

nyc863
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nyc863 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:45 pm

I have been a gamer for 30 years and it is unsurprising to see a game host does better than business oriented hosts in areas where it matters most. Trial by script kiddie fire, and twitch gamers demanding the extra half millisecond.

I still have amazon and google cloud deployments but all the steak and sizzle they offer is not of any value to my rather odd application. Got a tip-off from a friend that NFO might be more suited and apart from a couple of things
* ipv6
* POPs outside US/EU
I'd have to say it fits like a glove.

mennes
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by mennes » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 pm

I switched to nfo as soon as i read about the virtual servers! You guys give an amazing deal on those, it was the sole reason why i switched from gameservers. Switched in bold, because after i had experiance with the support and the quality of the service, i know you guys are the best :* I always refer people to nfo now, hell i wish i could work for you guys but you are never hiring :C

Thanks for the amazing service, you guys are awesome
My teamspeak is always open to the public, be sure to poke Mennes (me) to get your NFO group in teamspeak (:

markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:33 am

I've been with NFO or using NFO servers since the DODS days back in 2008 -- if they have them I rent all my clans servers we want with NFO. Frankly every other provider I've tried and been forced to work with due to those providers having the rights to rent certain game servers have been pretty terrible. NFO has IMO the best customer response time and service by far of any provider out there. The clan I started in 2007 is still together almost 10 years now. Thanks NFO for your great service and commitment to our gaming communities.

MarkyM
Founder
PartyPiratesGaming and the West Coast Party Pirates

Cierra Belcher
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Cierra Belcher » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:50 pm

I've found NFO while looking for a CS 1.6 server which will not make me cut my hair with a lawn mower.

Hope that I'll finally find it here.
You can join me at this site.