ServerSpy?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
ZipCrash
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

ServerSpy?

Post by ZipCrash »

Ok, my server has a no swearing rule and I use to play on another server with the same rule. They had something called ServerSpy. I'm not talking about that thing were you put html code on your web page and shows the people in the server, etc. This program blocked out swear words better then the default wordlist, it warned people 3 times then temp banned, and if you types !skill it would show you your skill sorta like web stats do. It would say your skill is 1900 (1000 average) or something like that. I can't seem to find this program. I ask one of my friends and he said he didn't remember the web site but he looked at it and it cost $25 a month. I'm curious if anybody has any other info on this program or knows were I might be able to get it.
-ZipCrash (Leader/Founder of SOTF)

Clan Server IP: 207.44.194.90:27016
MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

Not sure about the swaer words part but if you have you server loggin to a database like mine for HlStats there is a way to put a script in the mix so that when you type "/skill" it will give you rank and skill rating right for the hlstats database. Pretty cool i think, if you want more info on that let me know my friend is the one who added for his servers for his website Olygamer.com which my server is apart he just runs the stats on his servers for me all i have to do is set my log address to where he needs it.

i can get you his email if you want.