Server pricing

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Banh Bao
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server pricing

Post by Banh Bao »

hi,
I am looking for a 32 slot server and i would like to ask some questions:
1)do u have a 32 slot server so i can test out to see if server lags at 32 player?
2)i am looking for a 32 slot server and also a 12slot private server.. will there be a special pricing if i get both?
3)whats the diff betweenn verio and level 3 la? only thing i know is the price and la is closer to where i live with better ping since i live in Orange.
4)besides this forum, is there any kind of tech support for server like aim irc, phone # etc?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

1)do u have a 32 slot server so i can test out to see if server lags at 32 player?

Well, I wouldn't recommend running a 32 player server without the ping accelerator in place. We have a server that does and is at Verio LA. It is chernobyl.nuclearfallout.net. It tends to be full 24/7, so hopefully you can get in.

2)i am looking for a 32 slot server and also a 12slot private server.. will there be a special pricing if i get both?

We don't have any specials but we may be able to negotiate with you on that since your purchase would be significant.

3)whats the diff betweenn verio and level 3 la? only thing i know is the price and la is closer to where i live with better ping since i live in Orange.

We go over the differences a bit here:

http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... nt=howfast

4)besides this forum, is there any kind of tech support for server like aim irc, phone # etc?

Our primary support is through email at rentals@nuclearfallout.net. We also answer questions here in the forums but don't check them as often. You can sometimes get help in #nuclearfallout on gamesnet, but I can't guarantee a response there since we don't always have someone in the channel who can assist.