level 3?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Dabatos
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

level 3?

Post by Dabatos »

i've heard about this level 3 thing, but never knew what it was, what is it exactly?
Dabatos
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Dabatos »

and if its good, i was thinking of purchasing one, other than the accelerated server I am about to get.
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

I answered your email about this and then thought that you might be referring to something other than Level3 bandiwidth. So, is that what you are referring to or are you referring to our hyper accelerated servers?
Dabatos
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Dabatos »

oh yea, i got that in e-mail after i posted this sorry, but i remember reading about how you guys upgraded this guy to a level 3 server due to at&t lagging his server or something. I was just wondering what it was, is it better than hyper? and, if i wanted to test out hyper and accelerated like hyper one day, than accelerated the next, is that possible? and choose which i want or will i loose money if i do that? sorry for the many questions. I understand if not all my answers are answered

-Chris
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

If you are doing the change orders during your trial (if you are eligible), then you would not lose any money. Level 3 is a type of backbone, just like AT&T is. Your ISP peers with one of these two backbones or another backbone to get to our servers. Eventually you may go over ATT or Level3 to get to Internap. Hyper and regular accelerated servers are different things from backbones. The main difference between the two kinds of accelerators is the FPS server side. There is only a "level 1" and "level 2", no "level 3" for the accelerator.
-Nick
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vampire Hunter X »

Lol I wish they had a level 3 accelerator I'd be the first to guess it would be called either the express accelerator or the ultra accelerator lol that would be freaking awesome man.
Oso
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by Oso »

Itll be weird.

Higher FPS then 525+ is like kinda glitchy and stuff, also too much bandwith.