Clan Website

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
S0ul Steal3r
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Clan Website

Post by S0ul Steal3r »

Is there anyway to set up phpnuke after I already have a forums and old website? Like can I replace the website but keep the forums with all the posts there?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

You can install phpnuke manually, but some files may overlap such as index.php if you use that for your old website. It would be best to move the old website to like a subdirectoy like /oldweb/ and then you can use the autoinstaller on the website page to install phpnuke.
-Nick
HelterSkelter
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by HelterSkelter »

wont the auto installer overwrite your db?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

The auto-installer's phpnuke tables would be different most likely than the current website or the forums. That is assuming that the website even uses the mysql database. The auto-installer checks for existing phpnuke tables and if they are present, it will not show up on the website page.
-Nick
S0ul Steal3r
New to forums
New to forums

Post by S0ul Steal3r »

I set this up and it was working find but I tried to enable some more html and I edited the forums style. Next thing I know it was getting this MySQL error. Any reason I would get this? I even tried reversing what I did, no help.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

We don't support phpnuke and websites, we just provide the free webspace. This note was on the phpnuke auto-installer. If you can email us at rentals @ nuclearfallout.net from the primary account and the password for the webspace FTP, we can take a quick look to see if its something simple.
-Nick