plugins need help

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
dballs442
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

plugins need help

Post by dballs442 »

hello
i am a new server rentor and would like to set up my sever to my ideal spesafacaions. i have been playing cs (1.6) for many years now and know the diffrent plugins avalible. but i dont know how or where to find and install these plugins. here is a list of things i would like on my server. if you know what the name of these plugins are and where to get them please help me out.

-fast map downlaods
-all talk is on only when you are dead.
-no spawn killing (2 team hits in during the first 10 secs and you die)
-FF funny options. if you get TKed you can choose from an array of funny stuff to do to your TKer
-map change when on team wins 12 rounds (with map vote at 11 wins if possible)
-kick players with ping over 200 (or 150 or w/e)
-messages telling players who has left and joined the server
-awsome auto balance. so team amounts are not only even but team win scores too.
-gambling when dead (on whos will win, and able to play black jack with there money)

please help if you know anything about this stuff cause i dont.

thank you for your time,
dballs
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

I know all of those plugins im a old customer here and decided to look up the forums bad habits die hard lol

Anyways

fast map downlaods - This is not a plugin its a redirect Talk to support about setting one up and how to use it threw live chat

-all talk is on only when you are dead. - http://www.amxmodx.org search forums for plugins that you want for ex. go to forums and use search feature and type in it deadchat then look for ur plugin this plugin is called deadchat.amxx

-no spawn killing - same thing as alltalk plugin amxmodx.org forums search feathure type spawn protection

FF funny options. - You can find any mod at amxmodx.org forums search feature type atac this feature is called atac

-map change when on team wins 12 rounds - Never seen this but may be possible ask support threw live chat for better assistance

kick players with ping over 200 (or 150 or w/e) - Search amxmodx.orgs forums for HPK
messages telling players who has left and joined the server- amxmodx.org forums search joinmessages or join messages or just messages
awsome auto balance- only thing i know of is ptb but That stacks the team more then balances search amxmodx forums again for ptb if you still want it

gambling when dead - This mod is called betting.amxx search amxmodx.org forums for betting mod

any further questions you can either go to support via livechat or hit me up on aim at pimptwist2005 I will be happy to install these features for you
if you would like
dballs442
New to forums
New to forums

sick

Post by dballs442 »

thanks so much for your time and help!