Potential Customer

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
MrsSwav
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Potential Customer

Post by MrsSwav »

I'm a member of the clan 40cal whom use your services. I really love the servers and was looking to maybe getting a server for myself. So my question is, whats a good starter for CS 1.6. Also, around how much would it cost.

Thank you.

Again, love your servers! Look forward to doing business with you.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Potential Customer

Post by Edge100x »

For CS 1.6, I'd recommend starting with a regular, non-high-priority accelerated server at your favorite location, most likely in the 20-player range. These standard servers actually have excellent performance right out of the box because we keep the tickrate very stable and the bandwidth is top-notch. If you are near LA, I'd suggest going with a Value LA server, which would be our least expensive type and still very high quality.
MrsSwav
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MrsSwav »

Do you have anything like that for a server in lets say, Atlanta?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The "Value" bandwidth type is only available in LA, alongside its standard-priced counterpart "Premium" there. In other locations, we offer straight InterNAP.
ickypop
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ickypop »

I recommend going with the basic 10 slot. Nothing fancy; Like the accelerate ping or High CPU Priority. NFO Servers give a 2 day trial to see how you like it. Best of luck in the future. We hope you buy NFO Servers! :o