Reseller

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Reseller

Post by freedomsquad »

Hey, Wow has it be a while lol.. Well I just ahve some questions. I want to start my own gsp and cant afford the hardware or bandwith to get on my feet with, So I got this idea to do some reselling to earn some of this money. Now i'm not sure how great of idea this is but for 25$ the least i can do is make some profit :)

Anyways here are my questions.

1: When i Resell these server and a customer places a order does it redirect to NFO order.html?
2: Can i set my own prices?

3: will my website be anyways affiliated with the nfo website ex. http://extreme.nfoservers.net ????

Thats really all get back asap thanks and nice being on your forums again
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Re: Reseller

Post by freedomsquad »

ok i see that the price of the server for the customer depends on my discount and what i mark it up to be

for instance if i have a 100 order and 20% discount and i mark it up 20% you guys get the discounted rate and i take my markup and pocket it...

Thats my understanding, sorry im not so great at explaining things....

I think you guys should up these discounts slightly :) give us some more incentive

Oh yea one more thing.... i assume i will be needing my own webspace if so could you guys help me set it up to resell, id really like to hide the fact that im reselling so that the customers wont turn the other way and rent directly...
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yes, that's correct on the way the discounts work.

In most cases our prices are actually already less than our costs right now, so unfortunately we can't give additional discounts. We also don't want the partner program to be used by clans simply wishing to purchase a single server at a discount, and making it too low would encourage that.

You'll want to host your order page and such on your own domain, yes. I describe varying levels of transparency depending on how much you want the customer to know on this page: https://www.nfoservers.com/partnersandr ... -setup.php
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

ok thanks Edge ill be contacting you threw email shortly.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

oh i had one question... The markups that i put, Are the limited to a certain percentage?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Nope.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

This sounds awsome to make me some spending money or money on the side who knows maybe ill be able to afford my own machines soon or later :)