Is it just me?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Syph
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Syph »

Decided to give PB a try on my server again. My server with PB off had a > 48hour period without crashes and full.

With pb back on at first it seemed to work, but then it was back to its usual crash once a day around 4-5 hours or so into a full server. So off it goes again...

Hopefully someday I can have PB back on without crashing 8)
Johnny
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Johnny »

Bummer man. I tried a switch to PB again also. I couldn't maintain a full server to save my life. I'll keep disabled again. With the aid of the new NFO admin tools and in game stuff, I can easily ban/kick etc. I will have to rely on this until DICE goes back to making all ranked servers run PB.
houseaz
New to forums
New to forums

Post by houseaz »

This is one of the first games I've actually thought about wanting a server for and all I've heard is such bad things. Is EA ever really going to fix it? It seems as though the problem is a core problem with the code, no?
Mike Rowe
A regular
A regular

Post by Mike Rowe »

They've been adding features and fixing bugs it's just been very slow considering how game breaking some of them are (autobalance)
Its a Dirty Job
Dashit
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Dashit »

Looks like R9 fixed some issues I was having (which I couldnt figure out).

PB is still off, but today I have seen more activity on my server then I have in the last 7 days.

Cannot wait for R10 were PB needs to be on to be ranked...HOPEFULLY that means all PB issues are fixed (knocks on wood).

Dashit

P.S. Thanks NFo staff for dealing with my bitching
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Servers overall were busier tonight than usual, which was good to see. That might just be from the lower incidence of crashing :).

DICE is trying to pin down bugs in PB as we speak. If anyone is running PB and has problems with crashes or mass player kicks, please let us know, and we can forward the logs / crash dumps to them.