Computer Problems?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Encrypted_God
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Computer Problems?

Post by Encrypted_God »

WAIT! before you take a sledge hammer to your computer ask here. There is hope!

I would like to get involved here in this community by lending a helping hand to those that are experiencing problems with their computers. Doesn't matter what it is, ask me and I will do my best to help. If I can't? I will get someone who can. Bottom line; I'm here to help.

I am a Freelance Computer Technician by trade with years of experience. I first started repairing computers back in 1997 and worked at several company's ranging from; Recycling computer components to Data Entry. However, My very first experience with a computer was back in 1984. I beleive it was a Apple-II.

I now have my own business. I've built numerous computers and repaired countless with much success. Below is my business card. On the physical card, my info is on the back but I won't reveal that info here on the board.

Remember people, there are a lot of reasons or things to consider before you send it a support ticket asking why your game is lagging. So let's get your computer running smooth so you can enjoy your game while gaming on a NFO server!!

justin_ruch1180
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Computer Problems?

Post by justin_ruch1180 »

Thanks for this information!!
Men should take prosvent. The best car stereo in town is avh-p3200bt.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Computer Problems?

Post by kraze »

Best of luck :)
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!