Payment info on website

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
brandonagard
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Payment info on website

Post by brandonagard »

Is there a way to show the current amount that has been donated to an NFO account on my website so others can see what the current balance is?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Payment info on website

Post by Edge100x »

There isn't a way to do that currently in an automatically-updated way, no. I think that most customers do this by manually updating their sites right now.
brandonagard
New to forums
New to forums

Post by brandonagard »

Okay, thank you.
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Vanderburg »

If you fancy yourself some scripting, you can do this yourself via PayPal's IPN, but, you get penalized for your donations in fees from PayPal. If you let them send it directly to NFo, there is no such penalty.

Perhaps NFo can setup a link such as "nfoservers.com/coffers.php?user=emailhere" where the output is a plain text value of the amount in your coffers, which you could toggle in the controlpanel, or, let you insert a link to your own listener through the NFo control panel where NFo's IPN listener will POST (Or GET, I 'spose) to that link the email address and amount donated that you can do whatever you want with (Put in a database and do some fancy maths). I'm sure John wants to do something like this, so these are my suggestions as to methods.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I still haven't had time to implement it but it would likely be something like that, yes. It would also be something that the renter would specifically have to allow, for security reasons.
ricaluanna
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ricaluanna »

Thanks! I thought there is an automatic way to do this.
Check this site out.It's all about affiliate marketing.All of us should Buy african mango.Lose weight with african mango extract.