Questions about service

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
PitbullMean
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Questions about service

Post by PitbullMean »

I started a new bf3 clan. I originally was with gameservers.com then since my server lost connection with battle log and gs didnt want to help reconnect it i cancelled and moved to hypernia. I was getting a problem with my servers config binding with another servers config so they moved me to another box, now im getting issues with my players being banned they are saying its punk buster but the server is updated and all my members stuff is updated. but still getting random bans. Since hypernia doesnt have a refund policy im stuck with a crap server but now im looking to move to nfo (hopefully for good) just wanna know if you guys have problems like this or how good your support staff is. cause hypernia's staff is good for simple fixes but the rest not so much. same with gs.

this is my last resort on top rated gsp's i started from 3rd and up just cause of cost.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Questions about service

Post by TimeX »

BF3 in general has a large number of bugs in it still with all RSP's, with each patch fixing a few more and sometimes adding new bugs.

The server listing is a known issue but there are sometimes ways to get around that. Banning issues are not something we have seen here, kicking perhaps, but not banning.
TimeX
PitbullMean
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PitbullMean »

have you guys traced back the issue as to why people are being kicked? or if theres been cross config issues?
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Different situations have had different causes. Punkbuster caused it at one time, but that has since been resolved. Other issues vary from intended behavior to current bugs in the game itself, to issues with Blaze (the EA back end for the game).

Cross config issues would be on the host, and not the game itself.
TimeX
PitbullMean
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PitbullMean »

So its safe to say you guys have not had cross config issues?
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Not with BF3. It has come up in the past with other services with rare IP assignment issues, but that is extremely rare (only a handful of times in the past few years) and always fixed in short time.
TimeX
squirrelof09
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by squirrelof09 »

Been with NFO for a bit now, i assure you if you switch to NFO, it will be a very wise choice.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

I recently moved to NFO from GS. I can say I have been very impressed with both the performance and service so far.
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

I as with hypernia I left them. They use tcadmin. Witch is limited. NFO builds there control panel from scratch. It has alot of features I now find 100% required for any game server provider that a cookie cutter solution like tcadmin can't supply. Resetting guid for server, movie game servers by user, daily game server restarts. They even have a tool to populate bf3 servers by slowly increasing player count as the server fills. NFO is the gsp that all other gsp aspire to be.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Leaving GS for any other company is an improvement. lol
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/