Overflow Problems

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
NightRaven[e8]
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Overflow Problems

Post by NightRaven[e8] »

I know this should go in support but, it will only let moderators post new topics in Support. Any how, Slayer Server has been getting alot of "overflow probs eversince the DOS attacks. Is this part of the attacks or is this a new prob? :?:
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Hmm, those would most likely be caused by server plugins. I don't think they would be caused by the attacks (since the attacks only lasted about 30 minutes on that one day).

I'll have to check on why Support is set up that way ;)
MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

On the topic on overflow, have any of you ever been on a server and just overflowed?

Appearently it is a thing that some hackers use to piss people off in the game i have see this many time on a server that i always play.

Basically evryone on the server gets kicked with a overflow error, I know it is a hack or something cause this one guy was useing an aimbot and everytime i would kick him he would come back everytime and crash the server. I finnaly got a more powerful amdin to ban him after a while

I was just courious if any of you had seen and or heard of a way to stop this.

Thanx
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Admin mod is notorious for bugs with its plugins. Make sure you are running the latest version, and that you have an anti-flooding plugin installed, and it shouldn't be exploitable (at least, I have never seen it used maliciously in that case).