Thanks

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Thanks

Post by FAST »

Thanks for installation on that "specialized" router in Chicago. I know John mentioned that he was thinking about it when we were being attacked a couple months ago. I guess it has been so prevalent lately that is probably a good option.

Now there might be an incentive to go back to windows for my CS:GO box and host other future servers strictly for windows.

Great news.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Thanks

Post by Edge100x »

:).

This router is serving us well so far. We'll be rolling out the same type in NYC and Atlanta, giving us these advanced firewall and traffic capture (w/history) capabilities at all locations but San Jose and Denver.
untamed316
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by untamed316 »

Do you have a high-level timeframe for the Atlanta one being implemented?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It should be sometime this month.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Edge100x wrote::).

This router is serving us well so far. We'll be rolling out the same type in NYC and Atlanta, giving us these advanced firewall and traffic capture (w/history) capabilities at all locations but San Jose and Denver.
Well SJ does get a fair share of DDOS attacks, at least for the last few years, wish there was a better protection for our location.
Last one just happened few days ago...
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

SJ sees far fewer attacks than most other locations due to its smaller number of customers, thankfully. We also have measures in place that mean many of the most common attacks are mitigated on InterNAP's end, before they reach us.

I'm sure that we'll upgrade SJ and Denver in the future, but they're not included in this current 10G rollout.