Battlefield 4 Servers ETA

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Battlefield 4 Servers ETA

Post by TimSad »

jaythegreat1 wrote:If NFO doesn't get BF4, we riot! :mrgreen:
If NFO will not be given the ability to host BF4 I will rage hard! So hard that I might find myself hosting Call of Duty: Ghosts servers instead if there are such things. Haha!
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

I'm actually surprised someone here at NFO hasn't at least said - sorry, we can't comment yet or we don't know or don't worry or something.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

8)
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Which I take as a good sign if they haven't said anything. Most that were denied have already said so... but it would still be nice to start looking elsewhere if we had to... not that I want to :?
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

I think I read of positivity in between the written lines of woo2 & jay. :idea:
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Other than Gameservers, NFo has to be the #2 lender for BF3 servers in the US atm behind Gameservers which offer crappy servers. :)

Looking forward on hosting some BF4 servers soon.
Sabn0ck
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Sabn0ck »

Like someone else said, since NFO hasn't confirmed that they aren't hosting, I'm guessing that means they are!

There's several that have said they aren't hosting, here's the few I can remember:
(edited by staff to remove competitor GSP)
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Anyone can claim they are providing the servers, but until they actually receive the word from EA, they are waiting like every other GSP.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Sabn0ck
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Sabn0ck »

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain wrote:Anyone can claim they are providing the servers, but until they actually receive the word from EA, they are waiting like every other GSP.
Some have said they aren't going to be BF4 hosts, doesn't seem like they're waiting.
My post was censored for posting 3 GSP's that have said they're not able to host, I didn't link them, just posted the names yet there are atleast 2 others posted in this very thread not censored. I don't get it, which is why I usually stay off these types of forums.
Now to go back to just reading them.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Sabn0ck, I don't think it was necessary to remove those company names, since you weren't advertising those competitors (which we wouldn't want in these forums). I did not do the removal myself and will discuss this with whoever did it.

As far as I know, if a host knows its status, it would not be allowed to announce whether it can host BF4 one way or another right now (or to talk about other private information between the company and EA). But, it's possible that EA has given permission for some individual hosts to make announcements.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

Edge100x wrote:Sabn0ck, I don't think it was necessary to remove those company names, since you weren't advertising those competitors (which we wouldn't want in these forums). I did not do the removal myself and will discuss this with whoever did it.

As far as I know, if a host knows its status, it would not be allowed to announce whether it can host BF4 one way or another right now (or to talk about other private information between the company and EA). But, it's possible that EA has given permission for some individual hosts to make announcements.
I have seen 5 different hosts that are saying they will not be allowed to be an RSP for BF4 even though they were for BF3. Just speculating but my impression is they are trying to get some noise from their subscribers to possibly change the outcome.

I look forward to the official announcement.
FlyingMongoose
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FlyingMongoose »

NFO was not RSP for BF2 (Sadly), otherwise I probably would have had a server during that era of the battlefield series.

But they did get RSP for BC2, BF3, and MOH: Warfighter, and if I recall correctly, were quite well received, and often recommended, and once they knew (and were allowed to tell) promptly confirmed the availability for each of these titles. I expect BF4 to be treated the same.
Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sim »

woowoo wrote: I have seen 5 different hosts that are saying they will not be allowed to be an RSP for BF4 even though they were for BF3. Just speculating but my impression is they are trying to get some noise from their subscribers to possibly change the outcome.

Got to be a reason for them to no longer be RSP. Makes you wonder if it could be a sign that BF4 might end up just like BlackOps on the PC. Developer sells exclusive rights to offer public servers to one Game Server Provider.
FlyingMongoose
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FlyingMongoose »

Sim wrote:
woowoo wrote: I have seen 5 different hosts that are saying they will not be allowed to be an RSP for BF4 even though they were for BF3. Just speculating but my impression is they are trying to get some noise from their subscribers to possibly change the outcome.

Got to be a reason for them to no longer be RSP. Makes you wonder if it could be a sign that BF4 might end up just like BlackOps on the PC. Developer sells exclusive rights to offer public servers to one Game Server Provider.
If that's the case it better be NFO. I intend to run a server, Sim, and you know that (otherwise we wouldn't be posting here), honestly if NFO isn't an RSP I probably won't run a server.
MadMonk
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MadMonk »

There is a post on the PBBans forums about who is supposedly in, out and still waiting to hear about it. I won't post it here because it has competitors on there and I don't think that is allowed. I see NFO on the "in" list. I hope it is true. I am looking for a new host to call home and I am hoping it is NFO. I heard nothing but positive reviews about this place and right now I am only interested in NFO. Getting close, only 5 weeks away. Beta is in another week. I would think there will be an official announcement fairly soon.