- Open the NFO control panel to the "File Manager" tab.
- Select "GameUserSettings.ini" from the drop-down list and press the "Submit" button.
- Under the "[ServerSettings]" category at the top is where you will edit most of the server settings. The setting names are fairly self-explanatory.
- Once you altered the desired settings, press the "Save" button.
- Reboot your server via the "Server control" tab in your control panel so your edits can take effect.
Currently, the GameUserSettings.ini file does not include all of the editable variables. A full list is available on the ARK wiki here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1