Hows it going?

scoobydooz
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Hows it going?

Post by scoobydooz »

I'm just wondering if you guys have noticed a swamp in orders for Conan, I have like 12 friends that want to buy servers, but everywhere they go, they turn into crap! :P

I've had some good luck with you guys with this server. Was with Survival Servers... Omg that was a nightmare there webpage isn't even loading.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Hows it going?

Post by TacTicToe »

Yea servers are going up like mad, more servers now than players. Been plugging NFO servers hoping to direct people here.

Never had more than a few people on, but it has always been quite smooth. Same box has our Rust and Ark servers and they are always smooth. Problem is, most of these other company's, like the one you mentioned, are small and over load their boxes. While NFO is a bit more, it is that way because they do NOT overload their boxes. Makes a huge difference.
scoobydooz
New to forums
New to forums

Post by scoobydooz »

Im not even kidding my server actually has people able to play on my server its amazing!!!

They are loving it...

No sudden crashes, and you cant get the server up. I still can't get my Survival Server up... They just took our money and ran.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

There haven't been a whole lot of orders for the game yet, but there have been some. Our system has been working well at pushing out the updates quickly and things are generally running smoothly. The servers that are full use quite a bit of CPU and memory, though!

We base our pricing on the actual resource usage of games that we host. I think that many other providers set it arbitrarily, instead, which sets them up for failure. We also have tons of spare capacity, so servers here can stretch their legs and run as well as possible. As with other games in our standalone/shared system, we seamlessly and automatically load-balance between machines if we see that a box does get overloaded -- something I haven't seen other hosts do.
Freyar
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Freyar »

Edge100x wrote: As with other games in our standalone/shared system, we seamlessly and automatically load-balance between machines if we see that a box does get overloaded -- something I haven't seen other hosts do.
Which seems to be driving some business to you guys. ;)
scoobydooz
New to forums
New to forums

Post by scoobydooz »

Edge100x wrote:There haven't been a whole lot of orders for the game yet, but there have been some. Our system has been working well at pushing out the updates quickly and things are generally running smoothly. The servers that are full use quite a bit of CPU and memory, though!

We base our pricing on the actual resource usage of games that we host. I think that many other providers set it arbitrarily, instead, which sets them up for failure. We also have tons of spare capacity, so servers here can stretch their legs and run as well as possible. As with other games in our standalone/shared system, we seamlessly and automatically load-balance between machines if we see that a box does get overloaded -- something I haven't seen other hosts do.

Please EDGE your servers are so awesome, dont stop support for the little guys. WE LOVE YOU! I know you're probably not making a ton of money off this game, but I promise I've been sharing your info everywhere that has issues you guys are amazing!