- 1. Log in to Ventrilo 3.0 as your administrator account.
2. Right click your name of your server.
3. Go to Server Admin.
4. Click User Editor.
5. Click the New button on the bottom right.
6. On the Info tab go to the Login Name drop down box and choose the username that you want to give access to.
7. Enter a password for this user.
8. At the top of the page, go to Profiles and select either Generic ADMIN or Generic USER depending on what permissions you want them to have.
9. Click the load button to the right.
10. Click on the Admin tab and check off the desired permissions.
11. Click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
12. Have the user relog into Ventrilo with that username/password.
1 post • Page 1 of 1