- Cancel your subscription.
- Log in to your control panel at http://www.nfoservers.com/control.
- Click "My Account", then "Payments", and scroll to the "Packages/subscriptions" section.
- Click "Cancel" for the package you want to cancel, then enter your reason and submit the form.
- Make sure that the system responds with a confirmation notice at the top of that section, and check that it shows the subscription status as "Stopped".
- Have the new user create his own control panel account through https://www.nfoservers.com/control/newaccount.pl.
- Visit the "Panel access" page for each server and enter the new primary user's email into the "New primary account:" field, then submit the form. The system should respond with a note. You must do this for every server in the package.
- The system will send you emails with links to activate the changes. Check your email and click each of these.
- The new user can now log in to his control panel and start his own subscription for the server through his "Payments" page.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 12889
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:04 pm
- Location: Seattle