Nothing but positive feedback

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Nothing but positive feedback

Post by Madhavok »

First off, can I say what a wonderful support team the guys here are? I have rented Ventrilo servers from these guys in the past, and I can say that I never felt like I didn't matter to them. They were all very professional, polite, and knowledgable in reguards to whatever I had. Tickets were responded to in more than half the time of a lot of other companies out there.

Now, recently, I have rented a server from another company (From Friday, November 15 2013 till Monday, November 18 2013) and that was enough to make me drop them. I quickly hopped over here and paid for my server. BOOM, there was the mods I wanted to install, the autoinstaller WORKED, AND I could add the other mod that I wanted to my server, which the other guys failed to allow me to do. I had a question reguarding something, placed a ticket, and within minutes I got a response.

I have to say, if you are debating on whether to save a few bucks and go with someone cheap, DON'T DO IT!!! I will NEVER go anywhere else ever again after my horror story with that other company. These guys are #1 in my books.

THANKS TO ALL THE NFO TEAM MEMBERS FOR THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPIERENCE ANYONE COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197986357938]Image[/url]