OutCastSnipers.com now an NFO Junkie!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
MasterSeal
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

OutCastSnipers.com now an NFO Junkie!

Post by MasterSeal »

Hello! Well I had reservations about posting a "high five" so soon after signing up for service with NFO, HOWEVER after thinking about it here it goes.

We'd been with a competing web-host for 6 years that hosts over 7 million websites world-wide. their service was awesome and I'd never had any problems, 'till recently.
Binary file caps (ridiculously low too) and various other TOS amendments were killing our clan. We're not very big, but we do BIG things. Many MySQL database things, lots of dns stuff, redirect file hosting for custom content, the works. We were no longer happy with or able to do what we wished unscathed with this previous company so it was time to search for something better.

I tried about 10 different hosts. I'm not kidding or exaggerating. It's SERIOUSLY impossible to find web-hosting without a TON of limitations that's STILL advertised as "unlimited" I know I've tried.

Here's the bottom line. It took me less than a day to move almost 20GIG of files to where they needed to be, Setup a primary domain forward for the DNS servers, AND setup my mail account AND setup the redirect files that are up to 5.4MBps a second! ( have killer net but this proves that NFO servers have speed as well as reliability) Can you imagine being unhappy and just less than 24 hours later ELATED because it all works again?! THIS TIME FASTER and BETTER.

The control panel is custom, I'm used to cPanel which there really IS NO substitute.. or at least that's what I used to think. I can't find ANYTHING wrong with NFO's control panel. It's simple, efficient, easy to use and most of all "feels" good. Ya know"? Kinda like "yeah this thing's built for me" well technically it WAS built for NFO customers. I actually like it and got used to it VERY quickly. within minutes.

So here I am bleating on a forum that I just registered on about how awesome this company is. I'm serious, this testimonial is real. I'm not compensated for this review, other than in a way I am.. I get GREAT service so far and I've only been here a couple days. I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next when I order some game servers, as I already KNOW from various gaming communities that NFOServers.com has the BEST GAME SERVERS around. even over the bigger companies that claim they're the best etc. I mean they're good, but NFO Just does it better. I've played on a lot of the NFO servers and I've always been impressed with the lack of latency, and VERY low pings etc.

Thanks for reading and all I can say is I'm seriously excited because after hours upon hours of work and stress and labor and files and code and script my eyes were bugging out of my head so bad and BAM, here's this NFO page in my face... It's been nothing but sheer joy ever since, as corny as that sounds. Cheers NFO and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Kind Regards,
{OCS}MasterSeal
Owner/Founder OutCastSnipers.com
Relax, Reflect, RELOAD!
Public Teamspeak: ts.OutCastSnipers.com

soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: OutCastSnipers.com now an NFO Junkie!

Post by soja »

Awesome post! NFO really is #1 hands down. Expect to be continually impressed if you order new services, or something goes on sale and NFO will let you lock in sale pricing forever!
Not a NFO employee
MasterSeal
A regular
A regular

Re: OutCastSnipers.com now an NFO Junkie!

Post by MasterSeal »

Looking forward to it.

I mean the ONLY thing I have to wait on is the propagation which we all know isn't in the provider's hands anyway. BUT EVERYTHING IS DONE. SO I just sit back and enjoy a few games for a few hours to a day or two or whatever it takes, knowing that my clan is in good hands.

Cheers.

...Seal...
Relax, Reflect, RELOAD!
Public Teamspeak: ts.OutCastSnipers.com