Just Fantastic

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
jayjayray
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Just Fantastic

Post by jayjayray »

Coming from a community that was falling to pieces because of a DDOS and poor hosting provided by another company, I decided I'd start my own server. I've owned three servers in the past, and this was my second time getting one professionally hosted. I can only explain with the expression on my face on how IMPRESSED I am with NFO. The server has an incredibly low ping. Regardless of where the players are connected from, the ping never exceeds 100 and generally stays at 30 even during heavy gameplay. Performance exceeds my wildest expectations. We attempted to crash the server by putting a large load of NPC's, entities, and bombs around the map and causing a nuclear explosion... with no prevail. Thats when I knew that NFO hosting was my new home. Setting up the server went without a hitch. They make it incredibly easy by giving you all the tools any server founder would need to start their empire. Any support tickets I published were responded to in less than 5 minutes. These people really care about their customers, and it shows. I'd pay more to get hosting from this company. I really would. The benefits are incredible compared to a few other hosts i tried - and am still paying for because nobody would reply to my support tickets about cancellation. Here, you get 2 days - free trial. Need I say more?