Incredible server hosts

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
NeonHeights
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Incredible server hosts

Post by NeonHeights »

I've been hosting servers with you guys for over a year now, I started with a four core VDS and moved up to a six core when I began to expand a little more. I have been running Team Fortress 2 servers for around 3 years now, I operate seven 32-slot servers that are full almost all day and make my own custom maps for them. Before switching to your company in April of last year, I had been with a small server company called ArtOfWar Central. They were fine at first but got progressively worse and worse the longer I was with them. It got to the point where my servers would be down for at least 50% of the day (for reasons they would not tell me), they were constantly changing the IP addresses of my servers (making me lose a lot of my players) and their support staff would take a VERY long time to respond.

A friend of mine recommended me to you guys and you had VERY good prices compared to the majority of the other game servers hosts so I decided to give you a try. First thing I noticed (and loved) was how friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and responsive your support staff were. I got a reply back within minutes of sending my first ticket and was very pleased. I could send a ticket at any time of day and someone would be there to help me within minutes. I found that the managed panel for the VDS was very easy to navigate as well and wasnt too different from my old control panel. Another great thing was how well the servers ran, NO crashes, NO lag, and NO DDOS attacks (which I had problems with before hand). Even at our peak hours when all the servers were full I wasn't seeing any lag at all, we run A LOT of plugins on the servers too (along with a giant map). Everything was fairly easy to set up too and I had no issues configuring any plugins/enabling my fast downloads.

Recently, your staff were a ton of help as well. I had a lot of dumb questions about HLStats when I was setting it up and they were all answered. Its now perfectly configured on all my servers and my players are loving it.

You fellas run a great company, hope you're around for a very long time to come. As long as you are, ill be a paying customer!
I'm currently running seven 32-slot Team Fortress 2 servers and have been for the past two years. If you want to check us out on steam, visit our group or website www.NeonheightsServers.com