Incredible Support!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
wH.Enmity
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Incredible Support!

Post by wH.Enmity »

I actually haven't had my rented Nuclearfallout server for very long. It's only been a week since our clan server was started.
When I decided to go with NFo hosting, I only took the pings into account. I'd been to a few NFo hosted servers before, and the pings were excellent. Not only this, but the prices were also very reasonable.
What I didn't expect was the unparalleled service. I found that I actually didn't know server setup as well as I thought. I emailed support, and it took all of 15 minutes to reply. I'd just like to thank John a lot for his quick and helpful replies (although I still haven't figured out to permanently ban shield.)
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

if you are using amx, you can put into your amx.cfg

Code: Select all

amx_restrict on shield
amx_restrict save
if you are using admin mod, you can do

Code: Select all

admin_restrict shield
admin_restrict save default
and that will save it in vault.ini forever
-Nick
Mary's Lamb
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Mary's Lamb »

Hi,
I have been with nfo off and on for some time now, first post ever and I /slap myself with the large trout for not being more active in these forums.

Any way the service one gets from nfo is above and beyond what you would expect from email communication only. It almost seems like John and the crew there are sitting and waiting for just YOUR email, it's like you are the only customer they have. NFOs IRC support channel is another great place for help if you need it in a hurry.

I really enjoy the no middle man to access your server format that nfo uses, you don't have to send off an email to them asking for a change or to upload a file. Then waiting for them to do your request, you take care of it and have total control over it.

Web hosting that is fee with your server rental with 1 gig of storage and no bandwidth usage limit, what more could you ask for? Any way I just wanted to give you guys a thumbs up and say what a great job you guys do at nfo.

Thanks
Mary's Lamb aka JIGGY
splashvjm.nuclearfallout.net pub
tf.nuclearfallout.net match