I dont have much to say.....

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
izZy
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I dont have much to say.....

Post by izZy »

All i have to say is that nfo gets the job done!! my server kept crashing for some reason and we finnally just "reset" the server and now i hardly ever have my server crash. i ordered a hybrid server and what i dont understand is why i ping better with the hybrid than the internap.. well anyways..... their forum support, e-mail support, and IRC support are all spectacular and someone is always there to help me... I have been through some bad times with nfo and stayed with them cause i know they could make my shitty ass adelphia better with internap.. and now they have done it.. the other day i was pinging 35-40 with out a ping accellerator and now i ping 10-16 i think that is a little more than 10 and i have never faced a server crash yet.... all i have to say is "IF YOU ARE GOIN TO GET A RENTAL SERVER, GO WITH NFO YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!" if you ever have a problem just e-mail them and they will always help you no matter what.

If you would like to, Visit My server and see for yourself:
teampe.nuclearfallout.net

OHHH i forgot to add..... and they give u a free website.... shit what other company give u thar great of site with 1 gb of space, mysql, php, etc etc. Also the control pannel kicks ass

What Else could you ask for?

You will never regret them
-izZy