After multiple host I choose you NFO

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
ragegriffith
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

After multiple host I choose you NFO

Post by ragegriffith »

My friends and I always play ttt and we had a server that we found that we loved but the staff and rdm was just too much to continue playing on. I decided to make my own server (last year) and I think its perfect and my friends and others have a lot of fun with it. I wanted to host it on my own servers but my ISP wouldn't give me a static IP so I decided to buy some hosting. At first I found a nice host, decent costumer support and everything was good. It was a little pricey but it was worth it. I eventually tried another host (won't say the names) they were okay, I had a few issues server side and the customer support made me sad. I finally started a search and almost everyone recommended NFO and I just recently joined. I wish I heard of them earlier XD I'm in love with the customer support. I have so many noob questions and they do their best to help me. Also, their pricing is pretty decent. I'm hoping to grow and make my own community and host more than two servers. I just want to say thank you NFO for all your support and service.

~Dick