As a Server Owner, I really like NFO Servers Hosting.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Uzurak
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

As a Server Owner, I really like NFO Servers Hosting.

Post by Uzurak »

For years, it didn't matter what game it was (Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Counter Strike Source and Global Offensive, Killing floor, the list goes on), I've always hosted my own servers from my home network; Which turns out not to have been the best idea.

After a bad experience with Multiplay, and seeing that Xenon Servers wanted you to pay per DDOS incident, I went back to hosting it off my home network. 2 swapped-out routers later, I ordered a garry's mod server from NFO Servers.

The speeds are really good and the connection is stable, a few regulars even commented it was "faster", and the server didn't have those once-in-a-blue moon lagspikes. The server hasn't crashed and and it's also really stable. I believe that the pricing is really fair and unlike other server providers who charge $1 to $1.50 per slot and consider it "Premium", NFO is a cheaper and much higher quality provider to purchase from.

What I really like is the FTP and the Firewall, I was able to copy my old garry's mod server addons, data, sv.db, maps and gamemodes within a few minutes. Now NFO hosts an exact replica of my old server and I don't have to give out my IP or bother with DNS services. I've really enjoyed the free trial, it has no overbearing limitations like other trials.

Overall I've had a really good experience so far and I'm probably going to be using NFOServers for another year or two, possibly purchasing an additional as well.