Specific people in mind that have helped me..

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
PiONEER
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Specific people in mind that have helped me..

Post by PiONEER »

I'd like to take time and post about certain people who have helped me over time while I've had my server. :D The numbers are in specific order. :twisted:

1. Andrew. Andrew Andrew Andrew. He has helped me SOOO much. A couple of days ago, I went into the #nfo-support channel on gamesurge and asked if someone could install AMX on my server. No one was there (Suprisingly), except Andrew. He PM'd me and I gave him the usual information. In about 2 mintues, I was ready to go with AMX on my server. I went to play, didn't find AMX amusing, so I went back into the channel, and asked to get it removed. He said np, it was removed within 5 mintues. Last night, I wanted AMXx installed - of course, NP at all. This was at 4:12 A.M. in the morning. I have been having problems with my server lately and didn't know what was causing it. Without asking, Andrew told me what he and other members of NFo thought what was causing the server issues. They thought it was the Chicken Mod. Disabled that for one day, and that was the problem. I'm leaving it off from now on. Thanks for all your help Andrew.

2. Booya. Whenever no one is in the support channel, booya somehow comes to the rescue (somewhat). He's helped me with simple stuff, ex: changing some server variables, and diabling stuff with the addition of a ";" in front of it. He can be a real ass at some times, but he eventually helps you. :P

3. Nick. He's helped me with server major server issues, such as scanning my server files to make sure everything is right. About a week ago, my server wouldn't start up at all. Nick was the only one in the support channel, and he said give me a few mintues to look over your server. While I played in Chernobyl (Best servar evar BTW), Nick had to do the hard work :D Soon, my server was up and ready to serv my fellow CS'ers!

4. The rest of the NFo team. Althought Andrew, booya, and Nick were the only one's that have helped me so far, I know the rest of you have helped plenty of people over the years. I love NFo. Prices are awesome. I found a website that offers ONE 32 player public server for the price of TWO 32 Public servers. Speed is awesome. Even with the mass amounts of servers in one place, NFo 100 mb service comes to the rescue and throws out as many pack3tz as it can 8O

Thank you. I will keep my server with NFo as long as I can.