Short and sweet

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
mennes
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Short and sweet

Post by mennes »

So since i cannot donate to nfo, i guess i will do one of these :P

I have been with NFO Servers for a little over a year now (I think) and I have not had any issues whatsoever with server performance or anything of that sort. If you are looking for a state of the art server set up, look no further!

Their support team is AMAZING! I have never felt like a support assistant was being rude/negative. I have had plenty of times with other game server providers that did...there is nothing more irritating than being already frustrated with your server, then having a rude customer support agent on top of that? ya no.

Pricing - Best bang for your buck, go ahead and try other places...Seeya soon :P (their virtual servers are amazing for the price, you cant go wrong with nfo)

Lastly, if you are a beginner at setting up servers and such, I recomend you practice on your own pc before you rent. There is gameserver providers that will go the extra mile to help you set up your server, but you will never be able to properly maintain your server if you are always having them set up your server.
Feel free to contact me on discordd @ Mennes34
mennes
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Re: Short and sweet

Post by mennes »

Once again support saved the day!

I had an issue with my workshop map not working at all. So i contacted support from NFO and BOOM! Within just 6 minutes Juski (a support agent) told me that maybe i needed to replace the spaces in my title to underscores (something i had not thought of) and it fixed it :D

I am pretty sure that my question was more appropriate for the forums (being non-server related) and it was still answered, so that's pretty sweet if you ask me.

Sorry for the bump, but i am just sick of keeping the epic help from you guys a secret :P
Feel free to contact me on discordd @ Mennes34