Have tried fragnet, gameservers, multiplay, NFO Beats Them All Easy !!!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
andy71
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Have tried fragnet, gameservers, multiplay, NFO Beats Them All Easy !!!

Post by andy71 »

I have had game servers with fragnet, gameservers & mutiplay game servers....had non stop issues with all of them and the most frustrating thing...have to wait forever to get a response to my tickets and even when I finally do get a response most times it is as such that it does not even help but creates more issues. It seems like these other servers support agents skim over my questions and dont even fully understand my issue.

(other game servers customer support agents) ...Hmm I got a ticket..lets see, he is having a issue with his game server I'll just send him a link to our forums...will there be anything else ? " now i can go back to relaxing...I wonder if the break room has any donuts?

Now for NFO Servers, They have answered my tickets so fast I thought I was seeing things, they never came off once like they were trying to just get rid of me with a bs response like I've experience before. from feb 7th to feb 18th our convos counted 55..and every one of them was fast and actually helped...and not just one certain agent...ALL OF THEM !!!!

If you are reading this while searching for a gameserver...look no further trust me on this. A better game server doesn't exist.

The other game servers out there don't even come close..its like comparing a Lamborghini to a Ford Pinto (although my dad made one beat an rx7 back in the day lol )

and lastly, THANK YOU NFO GAME SERVERS FOR MAKING RUNNING A GAME SERVER AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE !!!