OMG, The Greatest Server Rentals Company out there

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
7ThAssass1N
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

OMG, The Greatest Server Rentals Company out there

Post by 7ThAssass1N »

Hehehe
So im a condition Zero player, and i am starting my clan, and we needed a server (duh). After looking at a few sites, and getting a few quotes, i gave up on renting a server, because they are just too damned expensive!!!!!! THEN IT HAPPENED!!!! Somehow, dont ask me i have no clue, i came across this site that rented servers (NuclearFallout.net duh), and for some reason or another, changed my mind, and decided to just LOOK, and see how much they wanted. Because i had really given up, i wasnt even gonna look at prices for servers.

So i get online, and bring up this site, enter in the game i want it to be, and the maxplayers, and as im scrolling down, i notice, ADMIN MOD, AMX MOD, HLGuard, and STATSme, ARE ALL FREE........"WTF", im thinkin, "Free, nobody else offers ALL those for free.", and then they even have Psycho stats too, once a day is kewl to start with. So before i look down at the quote, im thinkin to myself, "Alright, this is gonna cost me like $70 a month AT LEAST!!!!

So i scroll down a line or two to glance at the price quote for thisa server i need for my clan. 8O "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" i ask myself, thats half the price i was expecting.

Little did i know when i signed up, how fabulous it was gonna be! I shit you not! The Customer Service they have provided me with, has been impecable. Every time i have to e-mail them with questions and or comments, they respond back within minutes (yeah minutes). They have provided resources, and access to everything i need, if they dont have, they point me in the right (safe) direction. If they cannot help me, i dont know who can!

Thank you Nuclear Fallout!!!!!! For You have shown me the way! i could not< and would not refer ANYONE to anyplace else except nuclear fallout! and as for my clan, They love the server, and even wanna upgrade :lol: and add more servers :lol: (which we will do someday soon)

-=MDK=- 7Th Assass1N
mdk_dot_com@yahoo.com
-=MDK=- 7Th Assass1N
Rush Hard.....or Go HOME

mdk_dot_com@yahoo.com
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

AMEN