Customer For 6 WHOLE YEARS - Incredible Service!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
ball2hi
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Customer For 6 WHOLE YEARS - Incredible Service!

Post by ball2hi »

I played World of Warcraft back in 2006 up until late 2012 (before Mists of Pandaria release). I, and every guild I knew then rented a Ventrillo server. I then discovered Mumble and decided to give it a try, however the current host I had only rented Ventrilo servers. I came across NFOServers after a few minutes of Googling.

I rented my Mumble server on April 24th, 2012 from NFOServers:

After a few hours I was immediately hooked at the voice clarity, response time, and text-chat that Mumble provided. I made my entire guild switch over to it (against their will) over night.

There was so much to customize, ACL wise. As well as the incredible MOTD
:

Unfortunately, you are no longer able to have messages longer than 255 characters... but I have not changed my MOTD since NFOServers made that change, so it's been like this for years! The names you see there are from my World of Warcraft days!

I became incredibly knowledgeable of ACLs, and was the "go-to" guy in every community to help explain ACLs:

Along with my Mumble server, I also rented a Left4Dead 2 server from NFOServers a while back for a few months(?). It ran as it should have, and there weren't any real issues that stood out. NFOServers is so incredibly popular in the competitive Left4Dead 2 community as it provides great service, DDOS protection, and customer response time. As a long standing member in the competitive L4D2 scene, I and almost everyone recommends NFOServers in the United States!

Alas however, I can no longer keep paying for my Mumble server. Lowering it to a measly 15 slots since it wasn't used as much as it used to be. Almost everyone has their own Mumble, and communities grouped together under a single Mumble. I kept mine around for friends and myself, but it has not been used since probably mid-2017. Looking for work, I can't keep spending my money carelessly.

I wish I could keep you, but I can't keep paying for something I don't use:

I wish NFOServers luck in it's success, as it's so far been an incredible company. Also, if you guys are hiring, let me know :wink: .