Edge Part II

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
The_Saint
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Edge Part II

Post by The_Saint »

I have gone through so many server rentals and have dealt with major complications such as lag, packet loss or bad management where I would wait up to a couple hours or get no help at all. :( I had a friend which is a current leader of a clan as am I and he was telling me about "Nuclear Fall Out" and how great the service was as well as the server so I thought I would atleast head over to his server and give it a try. Might I say after playing on his Level 3 server and having a blast with no lag, no packet loss and my ping was idle at 30..............I look up and it has been 3 hours already.
I ordered my Level 3 server (much cheaper than alot of other rental sites) and had an e-mail back within a few hours giving me some info that Edge was in the works of bringing up my server...... a few hours after that I get another e-mail upon the completion of the server and was pretty much all under a 24 hour period.
The Control Panel is an excellent tool as well as the addons you we can request such as HLGuard, StatsMe, Adminmod, Psychostats, WWCL and much more. I have been through many rentals and and have seen nothing better...........I personally recommend them. It looks like Nuclear Fall Out is a huge stepping stone for gaming rental's. GG Edge
--pRo|The_Saint--
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

:D thanks for the compliment. Edge100x might blush at this one. But really, we try to treat everyone like this. It's just the way we intend on doing business.
The_Saint
New to forums
New to forums

;)

Post by The_Saint »

You guys deserve it. Keep up the excellent work fellas. :wink:
--pRo|The_Saint--